For busy parents in the Newport Beach, Newport coast, Corona Del Mar, and Irvine Area, the CDM Black Belt – Taekwondo Summer Camp is the perfect solution! Your kids have a BLAST, learn lots of positive character lessons, improve their self-esteem and self-confidence, in a super safe and professional environment while you’re at work!
2018 SUPER fun Taekwondo Summer Camp
Camp #1 – July 30th – August 3rd
- (9:00am to 2:00pm)
Camp #2 – August 6th – 10th
- (9:00am to 2:00pm)
Appropriate for ANYONE age 5 and Up
No Martial Arts Experience? No Problem!
- Fun, SUPER SAFE Environment with our Professional Staff and Instructors.
- Daily Character and Life Skill Lessons, like “Unstoppable Self Confidence”, “Laser Sharp Focus”, “Respect Day”, and Much More!
- “Don’t Be Bullied” Curriculum
- Fun, Experiential Games and Activities to Put what You’ve Learned to the Test!
- Games and Activities Kids LOVE
- Fun and Exciting Taekwondo Workouts
- Exclusive Camp T-Shirt
- Graduation Performance for Friends and Family!
- And Much, Much More!
*Half Days are available on request.
Limited spots per camp! We will only accept 10 students per camp.
Tuition per Camp= $250
Half days = (9:00am – 11:30am) or (11:30am ~ 2:00pm) = $125
4 Week “Beginners Course” in Our Evening Martial Arts Program!
*Only applies to new members
Q – My child does not have any Taekwondo or martial arts experience or is not a CDM black belt Student, can I still attend this day camp?
A – ABSOLUTELY! In fact, LOTS of our Black Belts got started in our program through our summer camp. This camp will be a great introduction to the martial arts!
Q – I’m new to this whole “Taekwondo” thing, is it safe?
A – Of course. Interestingly, our program not only has a long track record of safety but also of helping kids (and families) who, otherwise have self-control, self-confidence, or focus challenges make dramatic improvements in their behavior. You’ll find that this is a NON AGGRESSIVE program, focused on fun, building self-confidence, and self-esteem.
Q – What do I need to bring/send with my kids for the camp?
A – Campers should wear loose fitting clothing that they can comfortably “work out” and have fun in and sneakers.
- Camp Begins: 9:00am (earliest drop off 8:45) – Camp Ends: 2:00 pm
- Everyday bring a pack lunch, extra drink and snack (We will have snack time)
- Bring all training equipment. If you do not own all or parts of the equipment, we will let you borrow what we can.
- Leave a new phone number if you won’t be available at the ones listed on the registration sheet
- Check to see if there are any handouts for parents at time of pick up
Reserve your spot now! Spot are limited per camp!